For Tampa Bay area consumers, the past twelve months have been, to say the least, frenzied. The year has been plagued with inflation, recession fears, coronavirus, mid-term elections, and geo-political drama. It seems, however, that these coinciding crises have not tempered consumer spending as local shoppers are on track to spend a record $50 billion at retail.
What has changed during 2022, however, is how adults in the Tampa Bay area consume media and how local business owners are marketing their goods and services to these shoppers.
To research the changing consumer and media landscape in Tampa Bay, many local business owners have found the articles posted at www.AdvertiseInTampa Bay.com helpful. Below are the five most-read articles from that site during 2022:
More Great Advertising Advice For Tampa Bay Business Owners
- Surprise? Tampa Radio Is Still #1 Way To Reach Local Consumers
- Holiday Spending In Tampa Bay Will Top $9.6 Billion In 2022
- Advertising In Tampa Bay: Is Online Marketing Enough?
- Digital Advertising In Tampa Bay: How To Get Found Online
- Best Way To Advertise In Tampa Bay: AM/FM Radio Still Rules
- Political Advertising In Tampa Bay: Campaigns Go Over The Top
- Tampa Bay Consumers Still Spending Despite Economic Sentiment
- Advertising On Tampa Bay Radio in 2022: Five Things to Know
- Tampa Bay Radio Is The #1 Advertising-Supported Medium
- Advertise In Tampa Bay: Online Listening Boosts Audience For AM/FM
- Smart Speaker Usage in Tampa Bay: A Conversation With Alexa
- Advertising On Tampa TV: Where Have The Viewers Gone?
- Advertising On Tampa Bay Radio Still #1 Way to Reach Consumers
- Father's Day 2022: Tampa Bay Consumers Will Spend $203 Million
- Television Advertising In Tampa Bay: What Are Consumers Watching?
- Tampa Bay Radio Listeners Lead The Return To 'Normal'
- Advertise In Tampa Bay: How To Book Guests For A Podcast
- Mother's Day Spending In Tampa Bay Will Top $322 Million In 2022
- Advertising ROI: Tampa Bay Radio Best Choice For Retailers
- Social Media Advertising In Tampa Bay: Should A Business Pay?